Lemont Witches Walk
October 8, 2022
The event is currently sold out. If you are interested in tickets if they come available, please click on the purple "Join the Waitlist" button below. If someone is unable to attend, we will start reaching out to our waitlist (in order of signup).
Your Ticket Includes:
- Five Drink Tickets to be used at Various Participating Stops in Downtown Lemont
- A Ride on the Lemont Quarry Queen (with an additional on-board drink)
- NEW >>> All gratuities included to ensure that restaurant/bar/Quarry Queen are properly taken care of
- NEW >>> Two food stops during the event (Small bites at Barrel & Vine and pizza at Gelsosomo's)
- Participation in a Best Costume Contest
- Access to the exclusive after party, featuring even more food
- THANK YOU >>> Knowing that you are supporting two fantastic organizations through this fundraiser
Tickets are $125.00 (+$4.95 processing) per person.
After Party Tickets
Come join us in downtown Lemont for a witching good time and support the Lemont Park Foundation along with the Heritage Corridor Business Alliance. This ticket is for afterparty only at Matt's BBQ; meet up with your favorite witch for drinks and dancing!
$40 (+ $2.95 processing fee) - Music at Matt's (8:45pm-11pm)
- After Party Matt's BBQ (NO BAR STOPS)
- 2 Drink Tickets
- Afterparty begins at 8:45pm
- No Refunds - Rain or Shine event
**Space is limited so get your tickets soon
Proceeds from the Lemont Witches Walk benefit
Your Stops May Include
- Nick's Tavern
- Hughie McClafferty's Irish Pub
- One Eleven
- Gelsosomo's Pizzeria
- Barrel & Vine
- Wooden Paddle
- Petersen's Main Inn
Each group will be stopping at five locations from the above list. You will also be riding the Quarry Queen (details below).
Matt's BBQ will be the location of this year's afterparty, exclusive to Witches Walk participants and those Warlocks buying tickets to the afterparty. The party goes until 11pm.
DJ Jeff will be returning to spin the tunes.
Quarry Queen Ride
All Witches will be whisked away for a ride on Lemont's own Quarry Queen. The Quarry Queen is a tractor/wagon/bar ride through downtown Lemont.