January 14 - 20, 2022. Restaurant Week Reimagined.
This isn't your typical Restaurant Week.
We've asked our participating locations to come up with new and different menu items for you to try or showcase their most unique items. Whether its entrees, drinks, or desserts, our locations are letting their creativity loose with new menu items for you to try.
We will be posting photos and menus below as we receive them!
MUGSHOTS BAR AND GRILL (Homer Glen, IL)
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
- Hand-battered Chicken breast, tossed in our signature Nashville Hot sauce. Topped with bread & butter pickles and creamy cabbage slaw
- Italian Style Strip Steak Sandwich
- 8 oz. USDA Choice strip, with mozzarella cheese, Mr. Beef's marinara sauce and sweet & hot peppers
- Tequila Coconut Painkiller
- Mimosa Flight
- Regular, Hawaiian, Raspberry-Lemonade
DIGS ON CANAL (Lemont, IL)
- Smokey Row Nachos
- fresh tortilla chips, beer cheese sauce, smoked pulled pork, tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, shredded cheddar, bbq sauce and sour cream.
- Perfect Pear Salad
- leafy green mix, with grilled chicke, candied pecans, sliced pears, dried cranberries, parmesan and homwemade balsaic-maple syrup dressing
- Mac & Cheese Flight
- three skillets featuring white cheddar & Onion Mac, BBQ Pork Mac and Tuscan Chicken Mac N Cheese.
- Peppermint White Russian
- Made with Tito's and Peppermint Kahlua
BARREL AND VINE (Lemont, IL)
- Filet with Roasted Bone Marrow
- With roasted baby carrots, saffron potatoes, and yuzu black shallot sauce
- Almond Crusted Halibut
- Golden Yukon mashed potatoes with blue crab, grilled asparagus, and lemon butter sauce
- Shrimp, diced chicken, Andouille Sausage, Black Forest ham, Cajun tomato sauce, and Orzo pasta
- Beef Wellington
- With au gratin potatoes and red wine sauce (only available Friday, 1/14, and Saturday, 1/15)
- Create Your Own Old-Fashioned Adventure
- You choose the bitters and the spirits for a one-of-a-kind classic cocktail
THE PHOENIX KITCHEN AND COCKTAILS (Homer Glen, IL)
- Southwest Turkey chili w/ Avocado cream
- Baked Jumbo Prawns
- Bacon wrapped U6 jumbo prawns, whiskey hollandaise sauce
- Smoked stuffed chicken
- andouille sausage & corn bread stuffed chicken, creamy herbed polenta, peppadew pepper puree
- Campfire Old-fashioned
- Sagamore Rye whiskey, Marshmallow simple syrup, chocolate bitters, Large Ice sphere
- Raymond "R collection" Field blend, Napa Ca, 2019
- The R Collection Field Blend elegantly brings together 5 core varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel for a wine that is layered and complex. medium-to-full bodied wine displays aromas of cherry, anise, and a touch of white pepper. Luscious flavors of strawberry and tangy raspberry. Exceptional balance and a velvety textured culminate with a lengthy, satisfying finish.
WOODEN PADDLE (Lemont, IL)
- Wood-Fired Sticky Chinese Ribs
- Hoisin BBQ garnished with sesame seeds and Asian micro greens
- Wood-Fired Brussel Sprouts
- Sesame gochujang sauce with buttered almonds.
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Two new cocktails
- A Chef's Special Pizza
RATE EACH ITEM YOU TRY
We'll give your rating and comments to each restaurant from your entry. The best rated entrees and drinks will win an award. You can submit one entry per dining outing. All ratings due by 1/24/2022.