Banner Ad on HCBA Website
Banner ads are available for placement on our Homepage Scrolling Banner. Costs are $100.00 per month and your ad/logo will be directly linked to your company's website to help increase traffic.
Depending on which membership level you select, your company receives a number of Eblasts throughout the calendar year.
Additional Eblasts are available for $60.00 each (limit 1 per week). Please call the HCBA Office for details.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
The HCBA either sponsors or assists other community partners in a wide array of events in both Lemont and Homer Glen throughout the year. These events ranges from Community Expo's, Mayor's State of the Village Addresses, Golf Outings to Networking Functions. Each particular events allows our members to either host or sponsor so please call the HCBA Office for details.
Street Light Pole Banners
2019/20 Light Pole Banner Program on State Street in Lemont
Advertise your business, school, club or organization 24/7 to thousands of potential customers that travel through Lemont
- Banners are 24” x 60” and will be installed on light poles on State Street
- Business/Organization will submit a HI RESOLUTION image that will be displayed in the middle of the banner
- Banners will be hung from July 2019 through December 2020
- DEADLINE is July 1st for 1st Wave of Banners
- Full Payment must be received before banner is designed
- To order your Banner please call the HCBA Office at 630-257-5997 or email Julie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your Hi Resolution Logo to Julie@MyHCBA.com
- The HCBA will send a proof for your review before production
* Banner Pricing:
$350.00 HCBA Members
$400.00 Future Members
Enhanced Print Ads in Community Directory
Our Community Resource guide is printed annually and depending on your level of membership, your company listing will be highlighted both alphabetically and categorically.
We also offer enhanced print ads ranging from 1/4 page to full page size so please call the HCBA Office for further details.
Please note that our Community Guides are mailed directly to over 17,400 Households in both the Lemont and Homer Glen Communities.