Buying or Selling a House? Get an Attorney on Your Side with Shulman Zale Legal Group
Whether you are buying or selling a home, it can be overwhelming. Legal contracts, big words, lots of jargon. And, you may not have the experience or knowledge to know what you’re signing.
Get experience on your side with The Shulman Zale Legal Group. They specialize in real estate transactions and can guide you through the process and explain things in a simple manner.
“We here at the Shulman Zale Legal Group enjoy representing buyers or sellers through all stages of a real estate transaction, from contract through the closing," stated Scott Zale, Partner of Shulman Zale Legal Group. "We know that buying or selling a home is incredibly stressful, so we offer a hands-on approach and will be with you every step of the way to ensure a stress-free and enjoyable experience.”
If you are purchasing a new home, they will:
- Review and negotiate the specific terms of your contract.
- Advocate on your behalf during the attorney review period.
- Review and evaluate the title, mortgage, and tax documents for any issues that may arise.
- Inform you of any potential issues that may affect your title interest and provide legal counsel should any difficulties arise.
- Attend your closing and answer questions that you may have about your loan documents or the closing process.
- Ensure that you receive a clear title.
If you are selling a home or property, they will:
- Review and negotiate the specific terms of your real estate contract.
- Assist you in negotiating and resolving any liens or encumbrances that may be discovered during the title review process.
- Order title searches, surveys, mortgage payoff letters and other items required for closing.
- Prepare the deed and other closing documents.
- Schedule the closing at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- Attend the closing and make sure that you convey clear title to your buyers.
If you are buying or selling, make sure to get the Shulman Zale Legal Group in your corner. They also practice in Estate Planning and Contract review and drafting. Contact them today at 630-974-0606, [email protected], or visit them at szlegalgroup.com and on Facebook.